Avery MPI 1105 EA RS ( Length 50 x Width 137cm)
Avery Dennison MPI 1105 Wrapping series films gloss white, premium quality self-adhesive cast vinyls.
The films are ultra-conformable and opaque, and offer excellent durability and conformability.
Combined with a DOL 1460 Gloss/1480 Matt Z series overlaminate, Avery Dennison MPI 1105 films are highly recommended for applications on rivets and corrugations.
In addition, MPI 1105 Wrapping films are available with easy Apply RS technology with the air-egress feature and maximum sideability and repositionability.
MPI 1105 Wrapping films are ultra-premium products, delivering maximum durability for a wide range of graphics applications.
The films are suitable for use on a variety of super-wide format inkjet printers using solvent, eco solvent, UV or latex ink.
- Large fleet graphics on flat, curved, riveted and corrugated surfaces
- Vehicle wrapping applications
- Interior & exterior signs
- Durable advertising, requiring clean removal after intended period of use
- Superb 3D conformability for demanding vehicle and fleet wrapping projects
- Faster, easier installation with Avery Dennison Easy Apply RS technology
- Stunning and consistent image quality on a variety of printers using solvent, eco solvent, UV or latex inks
- Clean long-term removability after years of usage
- Maximum outdoor durability, up to 10 years unprinted
- ICS Performance Guarantee
Adhesive: Permanent, acrylic based with grey tie coat and long term removability properties.
Thickness: 50 microns
Roll width: 137cm
Roll Length: 50m
Unit: 1 I/m
Minimum order: 50 I/m at 137cm
Temperature resistance glued on aluminium: -45°C to + 80°C
Minimum application temperature: + 7°C
Maximum service life by specialist application and with proper maintenance and care: 10years (not printed).
|Prijs is per
|Prijs per meter