Johnson Window Films has been a manufacturer of automotive for more than 35 years as well as flat glass windowfilm.
The CH series (Ray Guard) is an automotive film that consist of 1 layer ( CH05 and CH20 2 layers).
Because the film contains no metal parts, there will be no interference on stereo or navigation systems.
The film Ray Guard Charcoal From Johnson Windowfilms for automotive window tinting not only offers great looks, but also is:
- Easy to instal, because of how the film is made you can use a heat gun to shrink it, you won`t be able to do that with cheaper low quality film.
- Provides privacy, darker films won`t allow people to see in your car ( the visibility is better from the inside of the car).
- Protection in an accident, the film will hold glass shards intact upon impact.
- Protects the car interior from fading.
- Security, the film helps protect passengers from breaking and robbery.
- Comfort for the driver, the film reflects the sun heat and glares, make driving more enjoyable.
This film is extremely suitable for tinting convex car windows from 1 piece.
The CH0 series comes in 4 different shades.
The CH50 is the lightest film in the CH series.
The film has a visible light transmission of 49%
Light transmission: 49%
Total heat resistance: 32%
Light refection: 6%
UV protection: 99%
5 years limited factory warranty provisions available upon request.
Roll length: 30,46m
Roll width: 51cm, 76cm, 102cm, en 152cm
Minimum order: 1 l/m
* In consultation, rolls can be cut to the desired width for free .
|Prijs is per
||Johnson Window Films
|Prijs per meter